- October 4, 1928 - graduates from flight school.
- September 5, 1929 - dies in the crash of Albatros #64, piloted by K.Skaubitis.
- Laid to rest in the Aglona cemetary where, on May 27, 1989, he was honored with a ceremony of remembrance.
- Briedis, E. Latviesa Stasts, pg. 93
- Bruvelis, E. Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Daugavas Vanagu Menesraksts, 1990 No.5 pg. 27 [Krastins]
- Irbitis, K. Of Struggle and Flight
- Sparnota Latvija, No.32 (Feb 1937) pg.40
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2021 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York