- Member of the Jelgava gliding club.
- December 1934 - completes the "B" level glider pilot training program.
- April 1935 - graduates from the instructor program at the Jelgava Glider School. This qualified him to oversee the construction of
gliders, fly gliders, and teach new glider pilots.
- 1936 - graduates from flight school.
- August 21, 1938 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- October 1938 - on the roster of the 1st Fighter Squadron, flying Gloster Gladiators. Rank: Corporal.
- August 18, 1940 (Soviet Occupation) - believed to have been one of the three Latvian pilots who flew the last Latvian airplanes prior
to the disbanding of the Latvian Aviation Regiment. Misins, and two other pilots, flew three Latvian Gloster Gladiators at the Spilve Air Show.
- Bruvelis, E. Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Loza & Ozolins, Latviesu Lidotaji Vol.2, pg. 15
- Sparnota Latvija, No. 7 (Jan.1935) pg. 202
- Sparnota Latvija, No.9 (March 1935) pg. 255
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2018 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York