- Graduated from Liepaja Technical school.
- Enrolled in the Aviation Regiment
- Sept. 18 1925 - graduates from flight school, requests assignment to naval aviation. (Rank: Sergeant)
- Oct.19, 1926 - called to testify in the court martial of N.Jevlampjevs.
- November 6, 1931 - dies, along with five others, in a mid-air collision at Liepaja,
leaving a wife and small child. Laid to rest in Durbes Priediene Cemetary.
- Bruvelis, Edvins Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Gerbers, Alfreds, Daugavas Vanagu Menesraksts 1992, no. 2 pg. 26-28
- Jaunakas Zinas November 7, 1931, pg.11
- Prieditis, Erichs Eriks Latvijas Kara Flote
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2017 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York