- May 17, 1923 - begins flight school (pilot)
- March 7, 1924 - achieves full pilot status. Rank: Sargeant
- September 1924 - signed a committment to remain with the Aviation Regiment for at least a further two years.
- 1928 - when the Latvian administration began to formalize the licensing of pilots, Paulovskis received Private Pilot's license #2.
- 1928 - employed by Christine Backman Co. as a test pilot.
- 1928 - Aircraft designer Runka convinces Paulovskis to test fly his new aircraft "Kaija". The poorly constructed aircraft lost
a wheel on the takeoff run, but Paulovskis was able to walk away from the crash unhurt. Irbitis said that Paulovskis dusted himself
off and them simply walked off without a word.
- 1932 - K.Irbitis begins to learn to fly, with Paulovskis as one of his instructors.
- 1932 - using the old "Ikars II", conducts the first Aizsargu Aviacijas pilot training program. His original class of six
(Valdmanis, Lesinskis, Sulcs, K.Riehmanis, T.Gailitis and K.Bandinieks) graduated in May, 1933. Later, he also taught
the second such class, before turning this function over to the Latvian Aero Club.
- September 8, 1935 - test flies the KOD-1 at Spilve.
- 1936 - serves as a flight instructor in the Latvian Aero Club program.
- June 30, 1938 - Paulovskis graduates a group of seven pilots from the Liepaja LAK course (Baumerts, Bekmanis, Brempelis, Laivins, J.Petersons, A.Vilks and Visvaris.)
- 1941 (Soviet Occupation) - arrested and deported to Siberia, where he disappeared without a trace.
- Bruvelis, E. Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Insignia Magazine - Latvian Air Force 1918-1940 pg.43
- Irbitis, K Latvijas Aviacija un tas Pionieri pg. 37, 42, 93, 96
- Irbitis, K. Of Struggle and Flight
- R.Gulbis' log book
- Sparnota Latvija, No.31 (Jan 1937) pg.20
- Sparnota Latvija, No.32 (Feb 1937) pg.52, 53
- Sparnota Latvija, No.41 (Nov 1937) pg.308
- Sparnota Latvija, No.50 (Aug 1938) pg.603
- Sparnota Latvija, No.51 (Sept 1938) pg. 631, 635
- Sparnota Latvija, No.66 (Dec 1939) pg.380
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2017 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York