- 1929 - graduated from officer training program
- 1930 - attends flight school
- June 16, 1931 - crashes while flying Udet Flamingo #76
- 1933 - serving with 6th Reconnaissance Squadron, flying DH9As
- February 17, 1933 - damages DH9A #10 in a rough landing at Spilve.
- May 28, 1933 - Participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- June 13, 1933 - crashes heavily in DH9A #65.
- 1944 (Soviet Occupation) - arrested and deported to Siberia.
- Bruvelis, E. Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Sturtivant & Page The DH4/DH9 File pg. 265, 267
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2017 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York