- October 16, 1925 - makes his first solo flight. Rank: Lieutenant
- 1926 - graduates from flight school. Rank: 1st Lieutenant
- 1926 - assigned to the Naval Aviation Section.
- 1934 - logged 14 hours, 40 minutes of flight time.
- May 25, 1936 - the Naval Aviation Section is disbanded and Pelude is transferred to the 8th Reconnaissance
Squadron (naval), based at Liepaja. Rank: Captain.
- June 1937 - checks out on the Pirat floatplane.
- Bruvelis, E. Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2021 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York