- November 8, 1930 - graduates from flight school. Rank: Lieutenant
- May 28, 1933 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- November 18, 1933 - promoted to the rank of 1st Lieutenant
- September 9, 1934 - Participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- March 23, 1937 - transferred to the 8th Reconnaissance Squadron (naval), based at Liepaja.
- June 1937 - checks out on the Pirat floatplane.
- October 1939 - serving at the Aviation Regimental HQ as adjutant in the Administrative section.
- 1940 (Soviet Occupation) - arrested by the Soviets and murdered in the Valmiera prison.
- Bruvelis, E. Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Latvijas Kareivis, Sept.5, 1934
- Latvijas Kareivis, Sept.11, 1934
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2017 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York