- December 18, 1905 - Born, near Madona
- 1922 - completes high school in Ludza
- 1922 - enrolls in Olava business college
- 1927 - serves in the military, assigned to the HQ
- 1927 - Accepted into military college, artillery section
- 1929 - Graduates from military college. Rank: Lieutenant
- Assigned to the Zemgale Artillery Regiment, based in Daugavpils.
- 1930 - Transfers to the Aviation Regiment and is enrolled in flight school.
- 1930 (autumn) - Graduates from flight school
- 1931 - Transferred back to the Zemgales Artillery, where he completes courses in meteorology,
- November 18, 1933 - Promoted to the rank of 1st Lt.
- 1935 - Assigned to an anti-aircraft unit.
- 1939 - Assigned to the anti-aircraft regiment.
- 1941 (Soviet occupation) - released from the military.
- 1941 (German occupation) - commander of Aglona district police
- 1942 - transferred to command of the 3rd Ludzas district police, at Zilupe.
- 1943 - Promoted to the police rank of Captain.
- 1944 - Called into the Latvian Legion, assigned to a heavy artillery unit.
- With the disintegration of the Latvian unit, a new artillery unit is established with
Radomiska as commander. This unit was eventually captured by the American forces.
- After the war, emigrated to Canada, living in Victoria, BC and later in Edmonton, Alberta.
- Daugavas Vanagu Menesraksts 1991, No.3
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2021 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York