- July 23, 1928 - earns his wings.
- July 30, 1929 - earns the status of "combat pilot" on the Letov S.16
- 1929 - logs 65.29 hours of flight time.
- August 21, 1938 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- 1939 - serves as Secretary of the Krustpils chapter of the Latvian Aero Club.
- 1939 - writes for Sparnota Latvija
- 1940 - lecturer at the Latvian Aero Club flight school in Krustpils.
- 1944 (German occupation) - a member of the 2nd Squadron of the NSG 12 (Luftwaffe Legion Lettland). Rank: Warrant Officer
- May 27, 1989 - speaks at the dedication ceremony for the J.Basko memorial at the Kiriki cemetary.
- June 30, 1991 - one of the organizers of the Aviators' Reunion in Riga.
- Nov.13, 1992 - died, in Latvia
Bruvelis, Edvins Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
Hazners & Berzins (ed) Latviesu Karavirs Otra Pasaules Kara Laika Vol.7 pg.28, 39
Daugavas Vanagu Menesraksts, 1990 No.5 pg. 27
Daugavas Vanagu Menesraksts, 1991 No.1 pg. 54
Sparnota Latvija No.51 (September 1938)
Sparnota Latvija No.55 (January 1939)
Sparnota Latvija No.59 (May 1939)
Sparnota Latvija No.71 (May 1940)
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2018 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York