- November 27, 1902 - Born, in Snikere, Zemgale
- 1915 - his family moves to Limbazi where he contacted typhoid.
- Served in the 10th Aizputes infantry.
- Completed his high school education at night school, and also
attended officer training school.
- Graduated from aviation school (mechanic).
- 1936 - Graduated from flight school.
- October, 1938 - member of the 3rd Fighter Squadron.
- June 7, 1939 - As part of the Aviation Regiment's 20th anniversary, he is awarded the Award of Honour II.Class. (Rank: Sargeant)
- At war's end, he is placed in an american DP camp.
- 1950 - emigrates to Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
- 1960 - moves to Toronto, Ontario and, after passing his technical exams,
he is employed at the power plant for Toronto East General hospital.
- Septembr 21, 1972 - he is the founder of the Toronto Latvian Pensioner's
society and remains the society's leader for 12 years.
- January 18, 1991 - Died, in Toronto, Canada
- Daugavas Vanagu Menesraksts 1991, No.4
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2018 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York