- 1927 - graduates from flight school. Rank: 1st Lieutenant
- August 28, 1928 - promoted to the rank of Lt-Captain.
- 1928 - reportedly crashed the AVDI intentionally to end its flying days before some younger, less experienced pilot killed himself trying to fly the difficult aircraft.
- May 25, 1930 - participated in the Aviation Festival at Spilve / Riga.
- May 31, 1931 - Participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- September 26, 1931 - designated as a "combat pilot"
- May 28, 1933 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- September 9, 1934 - Participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- March 12, 1935 - is named administrator of the Aviation Regiment flight training program. This program, originally operated exclusively
by the Latvian Aero Club, was now continuing, but under military command.
- September 8, 1935 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- 1936 - Commander of the re-supply unit.
- October 1939 - serving with the Aviation Regiment Flight School as Squadron Commander. Rank: Captain
- May - June, 1940 - was training a class of new pilots when the program was interrupted by the Soviet Occupation.
- June 1941 (Soviet Occupation) - arrested by the Soviets and deported to Siberia, returning to Latvia only many years later.
- Aviacijas Svetki (1932) Programma, pg.9
- Aviacijas Svetki (1935) Programma, pg.10, 11, 28
- Bruvelis, E. Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Daugavas Vanagu Menesraksts, 1970 No.3 pg. 17
- Insignia Magazine - Latvian Air Force 1918-1940 pg.31
- Irbitis, K Latvijas Aviacija un tas Pionieri pg. 91
- Irbitis, K. Of Struggle and Flight
- Latvijas Kareivis, May 27, 1930
- Latvijas Kareivis May 30, 1931
- Latvijas Kareivis June 2, 1931
- Latvijas Kareivis, Sept.5, 1934
- Latvijas Kareivis, Sept.11, 1934
- Sparnota Latvija, No.33 (Mar 1937) pg.85
- Sparnota Latvija, No.53 (Nov 1938) pg.684, 689, 690, 692
- Sparnota Latvija, No.9 (March 1935) pg. 255
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2021 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York