- September 19, 1897 - born
- 1922 - Graduates from flight school. Rank: Lieutenant
- February 1923 - took part in the aviation promotional flight around Latgale, flying Halberstadt #19 (with Skaubitis).
- October 11, 1923 - member of the artillery spotting unit.
- Jan 22, 1927 - Commander of the Aviation Regiment's Reconnaissance section.
- 1927 - seconded to the French Air Force. Serves with the 35th Squadron in Lyons.
- September 12, 1929 - participates in the goodwill flight around Europe, sharing Letov #57K with Capt.Kandis.
- 1931 - on the roster of the 7th Reconnaissance Squadron.
- August 12, 1931 - dies in the crash of Letov S.16 #8, piloted by Sgt. J.Zeile. Laid to rest at Braul Kapi, Riga.
- Aviacijas Svetki (1932) Programma, pg.19
- Briedis, E. Latviesa Stasts, pg. 100
- Bruvelis, E. Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
Gravesite photo Courtesy of Barbara Rouse.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2018 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York