- March 6, 1916 - Born, in Riga
- 1928 - graduates from flight school (pilot)
- Member of the Aizsargu Aviacija, served as a flight instructor for new pilots. Rank: Sergeant
- Test pilot for the VEF aviation division.
- July 10, 1938 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Kuldiga.
- June 7, 1939 - As part of the Aviation Regiment's 20th anniversary, he is awarded the Award of Honour II. class.
- July 9, 1939 - Participated in the Aviation Festival at Kuldiga.
- August 27, 1939 - Participated in the Aviation Festival at Auce.
- Ended the war in a POW camp in Germany.
- 1949 - emigrated to Brazil, worked as a power generation engineer.
- August 10, 1971 - Died, in San Paulo, Brazil
- Daugavas Vanagu Menesraksts 1971, No.6
- Jaunais Kurzemnieks July 13, 1938
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2018 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York