- Commander of the 2nd Section/Flight.
- March 5, 1920 - with pilot Mardoks he completes a reconnaissance flight of the Daugavgrive area.
- April 13, 1920 - He and his flight are ordered to transfer to Rezekne for action on the Latgale front..
- April 15, 1920 - Rulle's squadron arrives in Rezekne and immediately begins making reconnaissance flights. On
this day he completes two flights in Sopwith Strutter #11 (with Korobovskis), reconnoitering the area around Osveja and Sebeza.
- April 18, 1920 - In Sopwith Strutter #11 (with Korobovskis) completes a reconnaissance of Osveja.
- April 25, 1920 - with Korobovskis he goes up for a flight test of Sopwith Strutter #11.
- April 27, 1920 - In Sopwith Strutter #11 (with Korobovskis) departs on a reconnaissance of Osveja, Pitalova and Ansani, but
they make a forced landing behind their own lines on the return trip.
- April 30, 1920 - In Sopwith Strutter #11 Korobovskis and Rulle bomb a Bolshevik armoured train.
- July 28, 1920 - dies in the crash of DFW #12 near Plavinas.
- Bruvelis, Edvins Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Sparnota Latvija, No.24 (Jun 1936) pg.723
- Sparnota Latvija, No.36 (Jun 1937) pg.171
- Sparnota Latvija, No.56 (Feb 1939) pg.64
- Sparnota Latvija, No.60 (June 1939) pg.195
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2017 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York