- May, 1921 - Skribo, with no aviation experience, is transferred to the aviation section from the Zemgale Division HQ.
- March 1922 - begins flight school
- 1922: Granted full pilot status after logging 15 hrs, 10 min. of flight time. Rank: Lieutenant.
- August 31, 1922 - makes his first solo flight (in an Albatros)
- October 11, 1923 - member of the Reserve squadron.
- December, 1929 - one of the first pilots assigned the new Bristol Bulldog. Rank: Captain
- January 28, 1930 - (Presidential Order No.527(1)) - promotes Captain Karlis Skribo to the rank of Lt.Colonel.
- May 25, 1930 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- 1931 - Qualifies on the new Fiat CR1s.
- June 5, 1932 - Participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- May 28, 1933 - Participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- July 15, 1933 - named Commander of the 2nd Fighter Squadron.
- 1933 - Completes advanced officer training courses.
- September 9, 1934 - Participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- 1936 - Commander of the Supply section.
- July 5, 1936 - participates in the ceremony placing a cornerstone for hangars at the new aerodrome in Liepaja.
- 1941 (Soviet Occupation) - arrested and deported to Siberia.
- Aviacijas Svetki (1932) Programma, pg.7, 9
- Briedis, E. Latviesa Stasts, pg. 76, 82
- Bruvelis, E. Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Jaunakas Zinas, June 2, 1932, pg.10
- Latvijas Kareivis, January 30, 1930
- Latvijas Kareivis, May 22, 1930
- Latvijas Kareivis, Sept.5, 1934
- Latvijas Kareivis, Sept.11, 1934
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2017 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York