- Served with the 45th Squadron of the Red Air Force
- May 31, 1919 - deserts, by land, to the Latvian side.
- July 29, 1919 - oversees the original acceptance committee, evaluating war trophy aircraft and
determining thei fitness for service or repair.
- August 8, 1920 - named Commander of the 2nd section of the Aviation Park. Listed as an observer, with the rank of 1st Lieutenant.
- 1936 - Program coordinator for the Liepaja LAK sport pilot training program.
- Bruvelis, E. Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Subota, Sandra Aviacijas Attistiba Latvija, pg. 8
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2021 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York