- August 2, 1902 - Born, in Irlava
- March 1, 1928 - was the pilot/student when flight instructor J.Indans was injured in the heavy crash of Avro #32.
- March 29, 1928 - earns his wings (rank: Lieutenant) after logging 38 hours, 16 minutes of flight time.
- October 30, 1928 - with passenger Jandavs crashes in SVA #40. Both aviators were hospitalized.
- July 30, 1930 - completes the advanced aerobatic training course (a member of the first graduating class).
- May 31, 1931 - Participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- 1932 - serves (with Ansons) as the parachute instructor for his Squadron's (No.2 Fighter Squadron) pilots.
- May 28, 1933 - Participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- September 9, 1934 - Participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- October 1938 - appears on the roster of the 2nd Fighter Squadron, flying Gloster Gladiators.
- 1939 - Flight leader in the 2nd Fighter Squadron (rank: 1st Lieutenant).
- After the war, he emigrates to the USA.
- July 5, 1974 - Dies, in Indianapolis, USA
- Bruvelis, Edvins Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Kadets No.5 (1975)
- Latvijas Kareivis May 30, 1931
- Latvijas Kareivis June 2, 1931
- Latvijas Kareivis, Sept.5, 1934
- Latvijas Kareivis, Sept.11, 1934
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2019 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York