- April 24, 1935 - begins the LAK Sport Pilots' course, Riga.
- 1936 - graduates from flight school. Rank: Corporal
- December 1936 - graduates from the Riga flight school Sport Aviator program.
- March 27, 1937 - Assigned to the Naval Aviation School
- June, 1937 - checks out on the Svenska Pirat
- Member of the Aizsargu Aviacija
- July 10, 1938 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Kuldiga.
- July 31, 1938 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Valka.
- August 7, 1938 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Ventspils.
- October 1 - 2, 1938 - in KOD-1 #13, and with A.Biedrins as passenger, participates in the 3rd "Flight Around Latvia" contest.
- Completes the Aviation Regiment reserve pilot program.
- July 9, 1939 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Kuldiga.
- January 30, 1945 - dies, serving in the German infantry fighting the Soviets. He had joined too late to be a part of the
Luftwaffe Legion Lettland, so he sound himself in an infantry unit and was struck by a round from a Soviet tank.
- Briedis, E. Latviesa Stasts, pg. 135
- Bruvelis, E. Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Jaunais Kurzemnieks July 13, 1938
- Loza & Ozolins, Latviesu Lidotaji Vol.2, pg. 85, 86, 87
- Muiznieks, J Putnu Cels, pg. 114
- Sparnota Latvija, No.53 (Nov 1938) pg.685, 686, 687, 688, 689
- Sparnota Latvija, No.62 (Aug 1939) pg.272
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2019 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York