- 1923 - Graduated from military college, artillery division.
- Transferred to Aviation Division.
- 1926 - Graduated from flight school (observer), assigned to the Recon Squadron in Krustpils.
- August 15, 1928 - makes his first solo flight (in a Letov S.16)
- May 25, 1930 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- February 20, 1931 - makes one of the first Latvian parachute jumps, from an altitude
of 600m over Krustpils aerodrome.
- May 31, 1931 - Participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- 1931 - at the Daugavpils Air Festival Strukovs makes a parachute jump and breaks his
leg upon landing. This was to end his activities as a parachutist.
- June 5, 1932 - Participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- May 28, 1933 - Participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- September 9, 1934 - Participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- September 8, 1935 - Participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- October, 1938 - Commander of the 4th Recon Squadron.
- 1939 - on the roster of the 6th Recon Squadron at Gulbene (SV.5s), as second in command.
- June 7, 1939 - As part of the Aviation Regiment's 20th anniversary, he is awarded the Viestura Ordenis V. class (with swords). Rank: 1st Lieutenant.
- 1940 - (Soviet Occupation) - assigned to the 24th Territorial Group's Latvian Aviation Squadron in Gulbene.
- 1941 - (Soviet Occupation) - arrested and sent to Siberia for 12 years.
- February 24, 1981 - Died, in Riga (elsewhere, location is given as "Vecakos")
- Bruvelis, Edvins Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Daugavas Vanagu Menesraksts 1981, No.3
- Daugavas Vanagu Menesraksts 1983 No.3 pg. 31
- Daugavas Vanagu Menesraksts 1983 No.6 pg. 30
- Kadets No.10 (1981)
- Latvijas Kareivis, May 22, 1930
- Latvijas Kareivis May 30, 1931
- Latvijas Kareivis June 2, 1931
- Latvijas Kareivis, Sept.5, 1934
- Latvijas Kareivis, Sept.11, 1934
- Sturtivant & Page The DH4/DH9 File pg. 265
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2017 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York