- 1920 - Serves in the Aviation Park's flight school as a technical / theory instructor.
- March 7, 1923 - makes his first solo flight.
- 1923 - Graduated from flight school. Rank: Lieutenant
- October 11, 1923 - member of the Reserve Squadron.
- August 26 - 30, 1924 - participates in the Latvian Air Regiments' first goodwill visit to a foreign nation. He flew as an observer
in once of the three SVA-10 aircraft which visited Tallinn.
- August 8, 1928 - is checked out on the Letov S.16
- June 5, 1932 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Spilve / Riga.
- May 28, 1933 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Spilve / Riga.
- September 9, 1934 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- September 8, 1935 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Spilve / Riga.
- May 1, 1936 - requests, and is granted, to be relieved from his duties as Commander of the 6th Recon Squadron.
- Aviacijas Svetki (1932) Programma, pg.7, 9, 10
- Aviacijas Svetki (1935) Programma, pg.10, 11
- Bruvelis, E. Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Latvijas Kareivis, Sept.5, 1934
- Latvijas Kareivis, Sept.11, 1934
- Sparnota Latvija, No.24 (Jun 1936) pg.722
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2019 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York