- 1926 - graduates from flight school.
- September 8, 1934 - crashes heavily in Avro #2.
- September 15, 1935 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Ikskile, flying in a Sopwith Strutter piloted by Sulcs.
- August 2, 1936 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Rujiena.
- September 27-28, 1936 - participates in the first "Flight Around Latvia" competition.
- August 22, 1937 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Valmiera.
- In his book, E.Briedis reports that Teikmanis was interested in attending the Soviet aviators' lecture
about their flight to the North Pole. It had been suggested that airmen of the Regiment not attend this
lecture, but apparently Teikmanis went anyway and this eventually resulted in his release from the Regiment.
If this report is accurate, and is a reference to the Soviet flight of 1937, then his departure from the Regiment must have happened just prior
to the Soviet occupation.
- Briedis, E. Latviesa Stasts, pg. 90
- Bruvelis, E. Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Latvijas Aviacijas Fonda Avize, No.6, Oct. 16, 1991, pg.3
- Sparnota Latvija, No.35 (May 1937) pg.156
- Sparnota Latvija, No.40 (Oct 1937) pg.278
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2018 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York