- October 12, 1925 - makes his first solo flight (Rank: 1st Lt.)
- August 28, 1928 - promoted to the rank of Lt.Captain.
- 1928 - 29, in tandem with Col. Basko he examines and accepts the Letov S.16s purchased by the Regiment.
- Sept. 12, 1929 - flying Letov #18K, with Jere as observer, participates in the goodwill flight to
Lithuania and Poland.
- 1930 - serves as a flight instructor.
- May 25, 1930 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- August 12, 1930 - with passenger/student Alfreds Salmins, crashes in Udet Flamingo #77
- May 31, 1931 - Participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- 1931 - checks out on the Fiat CR.1
- 1932 - on the rost of the First Fighter Squadron.
- June 5, 1932 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga / Spilve.
- May 28, 1933 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga / Spilve.
- September 8, 1935 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga / Spilve.
- June 7, 1936 - Commander of the 1st Squadron.
- September 11, 1938 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Jelgava.
- After the war, Treijs emmigrated to West Germany.
- Aviacijas Svetki (1932) Programma, pg.9, 10, 19
- Aviacijas Svetki (1935) Programma, pg.11
- Bruvelis, E. Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Daugavas Vanagu Menesraksts, 1990 No.5 pg. 28 [Krastins]
- Jaunakas Zinas, June 2, 1932, pg.10
- Latvijas Kareivis, May 22, 1930
- Latvijas Kareivis May 30, 1931
- Latvijas Kareivis June 2, 1931
- Sparnota Latvija, No.31 (Jan 1937) pg.17
- Sparnota Latvija, No.32 (Feb 1937) pg.50
- Sparnota Latvija, No.51 (Sept 1938) pg. 639
- Sparnota Latvija, No.52 (Oct 1938) pg. 666
- Sparnota Latvija, No.61 (July 1939) pg.247
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2018 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York