- November 24, 1899 - Born, in Liezeres pag.
- 1920 - enrolled in military college.
- Served with the 7th Sigulda Infantry
- Transferred to the Aviation Division
- 1927 - Graduates from flight school (pilot) Rank: Lieutenant
- August 28, 1928 - Promoted to the rank of Captain.
- December 1929 - his unit receives the new Bristol Bulldogs, recently purchased from England.
- 1930 - on the roster of the 1st Fighter Squadron
- 1931 - on the roster of the 1st Fighter Squadron
- 1932 - has a bad landing in a Fiat CR.1 and flips it on its back.
- May 28, 1933 - Participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- November 16, 1933 - crashes Martinsyde ADC.1 #66.
- 1935 - once again, has problems landing a Fiat CR.1 and flips it over.
- 1937 - completes advanced officer training.
- October 1938 - Member of the 3rd Fighter Squadron.
- Assigned to the Technical Division HQ.
- Assigned as adjutant to the Aviation Regiment commander.
- June 7, 1939 - As part of the Aviation Regiment's 20th anniversary, he is awarded the Order of Viesturs, 4th class, with swords.
- 1943 - (German occupation) - Served with the Luftwaffe Legion Lettland
- 1948 - emigrates from Germany to England, living in Rochford, then Manchester.
- May 31, 1988 - Died, in Hereford, England
- Daugavas Vanagu Menesraksts 1964, No.6
- Daugavas Vanagu Menesraksts 1988, No.4
- Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture Edvins Bruvelis
- Sparnota Latvija No. 61, July 1939, pg.247
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2021 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York