- Serves in the Coastal Artillery regiment.
- 1936 - enrolls in Military College
- 1938 - graduates from Military College (rank: Lieutenant)
- Transfers to the Aviation Regiment.
- Begins flight school, but his program is disrupted by the Soviet Occupation.
- 1944 (German Occupation) - receives flight training at the Liepaja-Grobini training facility.
- July, 1944 - Serves in the Luftwaffe Legion Lettland. He was trained and prepared for the third squadron but,
when it was decided not to activate the third squadron, he was assigned to the 1st Squadron of NSG 12 as a replacement pilot. (Rank: 1st Lieutenant)
- After the war, emigrates to England.
- Bruvelis, Edvins Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Hazners & Berzins (ed) Latviesu Karavirs Otra Pasaules Kara Laika Vol.7 pg.31
- Kadets No.8, 1979.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2021 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York