- 1927- graduates from flight school.
- August 13, 1928 - is checked out on the Letov S.16
- August 28, 1928 - promoted to the rank of Captain.
- May 25, 1930 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- 1931 - responsible for parachute training for his squadron.
- September 9, 1934 - Participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- January 3, 1936 - named Commander of the 7th Reconnaissance Squadron.
- December 16, 1936 - participates in the commission to select a new aircraft for the Regiment.
- February , 1937 - the commission selects the Hawker Hind.
- October, 1938 - Commander of the 6th Recon Squadron.
- 1939-1940 - Commander of the 5th Reconnaissance Squadron, based in Riga and flying Letovs and Hawker Hinds.
- November 14, 1939 - qualifies for designation as a Combat pilot.
- Bruvelis, E. Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Irbitis, K. Of Struggle and Flight
- Latvijas Kareivis, May 22, 1930
- Latvijas Kareivis, Sept.5, 1934
- Latvijas Kareivis, Sept.11, 1934
- Loza & Ozolins, Latviesu Lidotaji Vol.2, pg. 83
- Sparnota Latvija, No.61 (July 1939) pg.247
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2021 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York