- Born - June 7, 1913, in Skrunda.
- December 4, 1936 - graduates from flight school. (2nd graduating class of the Latvian Aero Club's sport aviator program in Riga).
- 1939 - assigned to the naval reconnaissance squadron in Liepaja.
- Summer, 1939 - as passenger with pilot V.Skere, crashes in Svenska Pirat #102.
- (German occupation) - Served in the Luftwaffe.
- Died - April 7, 1984, in England.
Bruvelis, Edvins Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
Thank you to Peteris Varazinskis for providing photographs and biographical details about his father.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2019 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York