- By nationality, a Russian. He flew for the Landeswehr forces under Livens in battle against the Bolsheviks.
- A founding member of the Aviation Park (Rank: 1st Lieutenant)
- March 5, 1920 - with observer Ziverts, completes a reconnaissance flight over Daugavgriva.
- March 10, 1920 - a member of the 3rd squadron.
- April, 1920 - participated briefly in the Latgale campaign.
- June 8, 1920 - crashes, in a Fokker D.VII, near Rezekne.
- July 20, 1920 - crashes, in Fokker D.VII #4.
- Bruvelis, E. Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2019 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York