- 1922 - graduates from flight school (observer). Rank: Lieutenant
- 1923 - participates, flying as a passenger with Putnins in Hannover #21, in Basko's aviation promotion flight in Latgale.
- October 11, 1923 - an observer in the Reconaissance squadron.
- 1927 - graduates from flight school (pilot) Rank: 1st Lieutenant
- September 30, 1929 - earns full pilot status
- 1929, November 12-Decermber 22 - travels to Poland to inspect pilot training facilities and to evaluate potential aircraft purchases. Rank: Captain
- May 25, 1930 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- May 31, 1931 - Participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- December 15, 1931 - April 3, 1933 - Commander of the 7th Reconnaissance Squadron. (Rank: Captain)
- June 5, 1932 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga / Spilve.
- May 28, 1933 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga / Spilve.
- September 8, 1935 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga / Spilve.
- May 20, 1936 - Named Commander of the 4th Reconnaissance Squadron.
- July 29, 1936 - replaced as Commander of the 4th Recon Squadron, but continues on as Commander of the 3rd Squadron.
- Aviacijas Svetki (1932) Programma, pg.7, 9
- Aviacijas Svetki (1935) Programma, pg.10, 11
- Briedis, E. Latviesa Stasts, pg. 77
- Bruvelis, E. Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Latvijas Kareivis, January 17, 1930
- Latvijas Kareivis May 22, 1930
- Latvijas Kareivis May 30, 1931
- Latvijas Kareivis June 2, 1931
- Sparnota Latvija, No.62 (Aug 1939) pg.276
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2021 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York