- July 2, 1921 - transferred to the Aviation Park from Rigas 1st Infantry Regiment.
- 1924 - graduates from flight school
- June 1, 1926 - transferred to the Naval aviation section.
- September 1926 - checks out on the Savoia S.16
- October 7, 1926 - transferred one of the naval section's new Fiat CR.1s from Riga to the new airfield at Liepaja.
- Dec. 15-16, 1926 - with pilot E.Karklins, flew one of the newly-purchased HB-33 seaplanes from Finland to Liepaja.
- March 4, 1927 - crashed HB-33 #12 when making a forced landing near Sarnatiem.
- July 23, 1931 - with the dissolution of the naval aviation section, Veldrums (with his Fiat CR.1) is reassigned to
Fighter Squadron #2.
- September 2, 1932 - test flies He-4 #18 after it undergoes a major rebuild.
- Bruvelis, E. Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2018 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York