- 1924 - graduates from flight school (observer)
- February 16, 1925 - makes his first solo flight (in LVG #27)
- 1931 - promoted to the rank of warrant officer
- June 5, 1932 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve
- September 9, 1935 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- September 8, 1935 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve
- Aviacijas Svetki (1932) Programma, pg.9
- Aviacijas Svetki (1935) Programma, pg.10, 11
- Briedis, E. Latviesa Stasts, pg. 133
- Bruvelis, E. Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture
- Latvijas Kareivis, Sept.5, 1934
- Latvijas Kareivis, Sept.11, 1934
- Sparnota Latvija, No.58 (Apr 1939) pg.131
- Sparnota Latvija, No.61 (July 1939) pg.247
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2019 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York