- December 1936 - graduates from the Riga flight school Sport Aviator program.
- 1936 - Graduated from flight school (observer) Rank: Sargeant
- May 20, 1937 - as observer in SV-5 #106 being flown by pilot Duncis, he survives a rough forced landing near Bolderaja.
- After the war emigrated to England.
- 1954 - emigrated to Montreal, Canada
- January 9, 1987 - Died, in Toronto, Canada
- Daugavas Vanagu Menesraksts 1987, No.4
- Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture Bruvelis, Edvins
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2017 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York