ZAKIS, FRICIS VOLDEMARS
- December 6, 1903 - Born, in Blome
- 1926 - Graduated from flight school (observer)
- February 15, 1928 - makes his first solo flight (in a Letov S.16)
- May 25, 1930 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- 1931 - designated an officer candidate
- May 31, 1931 - Participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- September 9, 1934 - participates in the Aviation Festival at Riga/Spilve.
- 1940 - arrested by the Soviets, then repatriated to Germany because of his German background.
- February 1, 1965 - Died, in Sydney Australia. Laid to rest in the Rukvuda cemetary in Sydney.
- Daugavas Vanagu Menesraksts 1965, No.3
- Latvijas Aviacijas Vesture Bruvelis, Edvins
- Latvijas Kareivis, May 22, 1930
- Latvijas Kareivis May 30, 1931
- Latvijas Kareivis June 2, 1931
- Latvijas Kareivis, Sept.5, 1934
- Latvijas Kareivis, Sept.11, 1934
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2017 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York