- Sept. 1938 - graduates from the Latvian Aero Club's sport fliers' school.
- Employed by LKOD until it closed in late 1938
- 1938 - 1941 - employed by the aircraft division of VEF.
- 1950 - Emigrated to the USA.
- Employed by Lockheed of Atlanta, Georgia. Later moved to San Francisco to work on Lockheed's
Polaris and Poseidon missile projects.
- April 23, 1983 - died, in the USA.
- Irbitis, Karlis Latvijas Aviacija un tas Pionieri
- Irbitis, Karlis Of Struggle and Flight pg 112, 159, 162, 166
- Sparnota Latvija, No.51 (Sept 1938) pg. 631
LATVIANAVIATION.COM contents copyright © 2019 Gunārs Zūlis and heirs. All Rights Reserved.
Contributors of individual materials retain all rights to their collections and creative works.
LATVIANAVIATION.COM is a LATVIANS.COM project.
Design and hosting by [Clear-and-Simple] · Chicago · New York